Dragon Fireworks Today:
Dragon Fireworks Inc., staying true to its company motto of "Safe, Quality Fireworks is our Commitment", is the Philippine Fireworks Industry leader and the countryâ€™s largest fireworks manufacturer and exporter. Discover why we are:
* The most trusted brand by consumers! We remain the Philippinesâ€™ NUMBER ONE fireworks manufacturer since 1992.
* The most trusted brand by professionals! We are the largest supplier of fireworks products to other fireworks display companies all over the Philippines. It is likely that the fireworks display you are watching is entirely, or in part, manufactured by Dragon Fireworks!
* The official fireworks provider to the 23rd Southeast Asian Games.
* The official fireworks provider to the Champion of the 1st Philippine National Fireworks Display Competition.
* Repetitive winners of multiple awards for excellence in product quality such as the PNP-CSG Pyrotechnic Manufacturer of the Year Award, National Shopperâ€™s Choice Award for being the Number One Fireworks Brand in the Philippines, Parangal ng Bayan National Consumersâ€™ Excellence Award for Quality & Excellence in Pyrotechnic Manufacture, International Business Initiative Direction Gold Star Award for Quality (France), Philippine Web Awards, & Peopleâ€™s Choice Award as the number one Manufacturer of Display, Consumer, and Indoor Pyrotechnics in the Philippines.
* Using the Pyrodigital Computer Firing System, the same equipment used by Disney Theme Parks, Universal Studios, and other prominent institutions all over the world.
* The China/Asia regional distributor of ShowSim â€” considered the best computer simulation fireworks choreography software in the market.
* The exclusive distributor of the BrightSpark Remote Firing System.
* Exported and used in three continents!
Donâ€™t settle for lesser brands when you can get the best. Be smart. Buy quality, buy safety. Go only for the most trusted name in world-class fireworks â€” Dragon Fireworks!
Before Dragon Fireworks:
Fireworks have been a part of the Filipino life since trade with the Chinese flourished. But modern fireworks manufacturing have been attributed to some Americans teaching Filipinos to manufacture fireworks in the Philippines after the Second World War.
Fireworks manufacturing and usage improved only to be declared illegal in 1972, with the imposition of Martial Law. For 20 years, fireworks manufacturing stagnated, forcing manufacturers and distributors "underground". Quality degenerated as a result with most of the production geared towards "bangers" and skyrockets.
In January 1992, Republic Act 7183 otherwise known as the Fireworks Law was passed, legalizing the manufacture, sale and use of "allowable" types of pyrotechnic devices. The importation of finished fireworks was banned by the same law for the protection and development of the new industry.
Dragon Fireworks Incorporated (DFI), was established on June 1992 and became the first fireworks manufacturing company duly licensed by the Philippine government to cater to the domestic market. It was established to meet the growing demand for "safe, quality fireworks".
Seeing the trend of fireworks elsewhere in the world, DFI shifted its focus from the traditional firecrackers and skyrockets to aerial pyrotechnic devices. In 1993, DFI expanded its manufacturing capacity by opening a new plant located 60 km. north of the capital city of Manila. Foreign technicians were asked to train the staff and teach new techniques and formulas.
The next year saw its decision bear fruit. New distributors joined the company and DFI became the first and only pyrotechnic company in the Philippines to have retail outlets inside the country's biggest nationwide chain of shopping malls (SM Supermalls). DFI's dealership network expanded at a rapid pace after this and is now considered the best fireworks distribution in the country.
Through the years, DFI has continuously striven to improve its products and to innovate new ones. From its modest initial product line, DFI now boasts of the widest array of consumer fireworks in the country. DFI also manufactures and sells display shells and shoots displays for those who want only the best. Recently, DFI ventured into the manufacture and sale of party poppers and hand-held and electronically fired confetti devices.
DFI is very proud to say that it has production codes for all products and thus can trace a defective lot if need be. The strict adherence to product quality has been the driving force in establishing and maintaining Dragon Fireworks Inc. as the leading fireworks manufacturing company in the Philippines.